DR. B. MARK VANCE, MD, FAAFP, BCIM
ABOUT DR. VANCE, NATUROPATHIC DOCTOR
Dr Vance, MD, FAAFP, BCIM has over 15 years of experience in “conventional medicine” including clinic, emergency room, inpatient hospital and administrative work.
He has received extensive training in alternative medicine and had served as the Medical Director for several naturopathic health clinics prior to opening his Vance Medical.
He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians (FAAFP), is Board-Certified in Integrative Medicine (BCIM), and is a trained Practitioner of Natural Medicine.
Dr Vance has worked with naturopathic providers in Idaho as well as from all over the United States, and his extensive training in alternative treatments makes him the ideal liaison between the “regular” medical system and non-traditional medicine.
His years of experience have equipped him with the skills to provide effective treatments for many conditions that typically have poor outcomes with standard, Western medical treatment.
Through Vance Medical, he is able to combine the best of both worlds and brings the best of what’s available to his patients.
- Naturopathic School, Pan-American University of Natural Medicine
- Naturopathic School, Int’l Institute of Natural Wellness Education
- Family Practice Residency, Southern Illinois University, Springfield, IL
- Internship, Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, Portsmouth VA
- MD Medicine, St. Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- BS Zoology, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
- AA in Arts and Sciences, Ricks College, Rexburg, ID
FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE EXPERIENCE
- 2016-Present, Founder and Owner, Vance Medical, Boise ID
- 2013-2016, Medical Director, The West Clinic, Pocatello ID
- 2013-2016, Medical Director, Boise Naturopathic Medicine, Meridian ID
- 1997-2016, Emergency Room physician at several hospitals in ID, WA, MT and IL.
- 2002-2013, Founding physician at Quincy Community Health Clinic in Quincy, WA
- 2000-2012, served 5 of these years as Chief of Medical Staff at Quincy Valley Medical Center
- 1999-2002, Family Physician, Quincy Valley Medical Center.
CERTIFICATIONS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Active unrestricted medical license in the states of Idaho, Washington, and Montana
- ATLS, ACLS, PALS, ALSO
- Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- IV Chelation therapy
- IV Nutrient therapy
- Low Dose Allergy Therapy (LDA)
- Low Dose Immunotherapy (LDI)
- Major Auto-Hemotherapy (MAH)
- Minor Auto-Hemotherapy (mAH)
- Neural Prolotherapy
- Neural Reflex Therapy (aka PNT)
- Neural Therapy
- Board Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Fellow, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Fellow, American Academy of Ozonotherapy
- Board Certified in Integrative Medicine by the American Association of Integrative Medicine
- Practitioner of Natural Medicine, Pan-American School of Natural Medicine, Nevus, West Indies
- Founding Member of the International Association of Ozone in Healthcare